|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Place separately by pearl cutton and use packing belt on outer carton|
|Delivery Time:||Within 25-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20000pcs per day|
|Product Name:||Perfume Pen||Material:||PP|
|Color:||Anyone Is Available||Capacity:||5 Ml|
Five colors PP eco-friendly refillable 5ml perfume pen with clip SF-MT-P14
Item Type:Refillable perfume bottle
Colors:as pictures show
Package: 1 piece refillable bottles
PP is transparent,firm and heat-resisted.Also,it’s cheaper than traditional materials.
1. PP bottles can be filled when the temperature is 100 degrees centigrade.For example,juice and jam
products need to be packed under this temperature.Instead,PET bottles should be filled below 76
degrees centigrade.Therefore,PP bottles win much popularity on the package of functional drinks
because of their heat-resistance.
2. PP can better prevent the water,which may be fives times better than PET.What’s more,the cost of PP
preforms is much cheaper than PET’s.
3. However,PP bottles are not widely applied because the process of them are slow and their physical
characteristic is not good.
4. Compared to the PET materials,the rate to absorb and give off the heat of PP is slower.Therefore,PP
bottles need more energy.Also, the period of modeling and cooling is much longer,which makes PP
materials’ production efficiency 25 percentage lower than PET.
5. The process temperature of PET is 15 degrees centigrade.Instead,PP bottles need to be modeled only
at 5 degrees centigrade so it is more likely to be paused and wasted.
6. The perviousness for dioxide and carbon dioxide of PP bottles is 30 times better than PET
bottles.Thus,PP bottles can not be widely applied in the barrier package of carbonated beverage drinks.
PP bottles are softer than PET ones and more easily pressed.But they are less transparent than PET
bottles so it is mainly applied to some shampoo bottles(more convenient to press).
Contact Person: Ms.lu